[title size=”2″]How does e-Leave BMO Attendance Software work?[/title]
You can use this All in One Attendance Terminal to:
- Have your employees scan their fingerprint / scan RFID employee card to check in/ check out of the office
- Set your employees’ type and work pattern (part-time workers, permanent workers, contract workers)
- Have all applied leaves recorded into employees’ attendance report (Only with the use of e-Leave System)
- Keep track of every employee’s punctuality
- Record attendance anywhere as it is light-weight and portable
- Accumulate data into main server (with BMO Attendance Software (Online)
To Start Recording Employees’ Attendance:
- Launch BMO Attendance Terminal Application
- Check in your finger-print
- You will be prompted with “Select Action” window
- Select Action (Start work, End work, Lunch time). Setting can be customized
[button link=”http://www.hrm-outsource.com/contact-eleave/” color=”green” size=”small” target=”_blank” title=”Attendance Package 1″ animation_type=”fade” animation_direction=”up” animation_speed=”0.1″]Contact Us[/button]
[title size=”2″]Interested with other web based BMO HRM modules?[/title]
Our attendance system comes with finger print and RFID reader system for in/out time and able to manage multi-branches attendance.
Employees can apply their leave through online and employer can manage their employees leave with highly configurable on approval and escalation flow system.
Employees can submit their claim and upload the supporting documents via online and employers can manage the claim setting based on the employee type.
Employers can manage payroll online, generate monthly payroll report and employee’s claim,attendance and leave will automatically calculate into payroll.